Rising R&B artist, Nate Setto, joins Lance today to share his story with adversity and his relationship with God. Recently releasing his newest single, “Novacaine”, Nate opens up about his writing, his art, and his inspiration for music. Sit with Lance as we hear Nate’s backstory of growing up in Detroit, how God approached Nate in his dreams, the struggles and adversity Nate has faced, and how Nate finds his inspiration to create his music. Stay tuned until the end to hear more about the creation and inspiration behind “Novacaine”!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Nate answers with, “There is always hope and you are never alone in this world.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:00] Nate’s Backstory
- [00:11:48] Being Approached By God
- [00:18:02] Struggles In Life
- [00:24:18] Handling Adversity
- [00:27:41] Tapping Into The Creative Flow
Connect with Nate Setto:
2. Check out Nate Setto’s newest single, “Novacaine”
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!