Human beings are unique as we have unchallenged power, our determination. In today’s episode, Lance meets with a 2nd-time powerhouse blackbelt in karate who has transformed his life from a factory worker to a corporate warrior, Jacob Galea. Jacob has trained thousands of people throughout his career and has shared his wisdom all over the world. Using his martial arts skills, Jacob has been helping turn ordinary people into corporate leaders. Having a remarkable ability to identify & implement creative business strategies, Jacob offers listeners to hone in on their determination and apply for your FREE 30-minute consultation on his website.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jacobs answers with “The days that break you are the days that make you.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:18] Jacob’s Background
- [00:12:21] Some of Jacob’s Core Fundamentals
- [00:21:29] Jacob’s Path to Success
- [00:38:54] One of the Biggest Struggles Jacob has Faced?
- [00:49:23] Did Jacob Ever Have the Scarcity Mindset?
Connect with Jacob Galea
2. Find Jacob on his website
3. Purchase Jacob’s book here!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!