Joining us today on another episode of exploring adversity, we have an executive life coach, podcast host and spiritual teacher, Matthew Ferry. Matthew has spent the last 26 years coaching thousands of people the steps to achieve the tested methodology, the Enlightened Prosperity. Join Lance & Matthew as they unwrap the steps of the Enlightenment Process. Matthew shares a mindset that even if you live life with a quiet mind, life still can be frustrating at times. Matthew implores our listeners to look deep within themselves and ask, do you have the skills to regain composure? Stay tuned until the end to find out what the Drunk Monkey is,.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Matthew answers with, “Pain & suffering & failure are the process that success is built on.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:42] Matthew’s Backstory
- [00:14:22] What is Enlightened Prosperity?
- [00:16:55] The Rapid Enlightenment Process
- [00:23:11] What Part of the Personal Development Didn’t Work?
- [00:39:43] Did Lack of Belief Affect Things?
Connect with Matthew Ferry
2. Find Matthew on his website
3. Purchase Matthew’s books
4. Watch Matthew on YouTube
5. Read Matthew’s Blog
6. Listen to Matthew’s Podcast
7. Download Matthew’s Apps
8. Get on the List for Matthew’s next Ignite Mastermind
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!