In this episode, Lance and Jacqueline Harounian took a peek behind the curtain of what it is like being a top female family and divorce attorney in New York. Jacqueline spoke about her experiences about the different types of parenting and how much it had changed from what it is now, with all the digital media, and to what it was before social media. She also shared her knowledge about Family Law and Divorce; what it is all about, factors involved in it, statistics and etc. Lastly, Jacqueline gave tips on how to achieve a balance between personal life to family and everything else.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jacqueline answered, “No matter how low things seem at the moment, it will pass. It’s just temporary.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:08:15] Parenting: then and now
- [00:15:00] What is Family law
- [00:17:25] Biggest factor in divorce or break ups
- [00:23:15] Divorce rate now
- [00:33:00] Changes from belief system
- [00:35:02] How to achieve balance
- [00:37:55] Where to find Jacqueline
Connect with Jacqueline Harounian:
2. Follow Jacqueline on her website
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!