In this episode, Jordan Paris took a step away from his typical discussions about business but shared his typical 22 year old day to day life beyond being a successful entrepreneur. Jordan Paris also talked about his podcast Growth Mindset University and how he helped other businesses, entrepreneurs, and podcasts grow.
Jordan Paris earned and gained over 70 online clients with his small web development agency that elevates the branding of small businesses so that they come across as Fortune 500 companies. In September of 2017, he was published in Men’s Health twice, and even two more times over the next few months. In March of 2018, he started the Growth Mindset University podcast. at the age of 20, he wrote Growth Mindset University, published and available on Amazon.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY
Jordan answered, “Even if you have problems, you still have to enjoy life.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:14:05] The evolution of Growth Mindset University podcast
- [00:20:08] The Podcasting Process
- [00:33:00] Down the Rabbit hole
- [00:37:30] Opening new horizons and possibilities with podcasting
- [00:45:00] Expectations VS Reality
- [00:51:40] Personal Growth Strategies
- [00:54:40] Where to find Jordan
Connect with Jordan Paris:
2. Follow Jordan on his website
3. Follow Growth Mindset University Podcast here
4. Buy Growth Mindset University book on Amazon
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!