CEO and founder of Everbowl, Top 40 under 40, and Forbes Instructor, we have the serial entrepreneur and successful mentor joining Lance today, Jeff Fenster. Sit tight as we explore the restaurant industries’ response to the COVID-19 pandemic and how Jeff made executive decisions to make sure the safety of his customers and staff were prioritized. Learn the difference between mentors and coaches, freelancers and entrepreneurs, and why relationship capitals are more important to Jeff instead of social media relationships. Grab a healthy snack as Jeff shares his story with viewers and Lance.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jeff answers with, “The timing of adversity might not be perfect but opportunities are everywhere.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:37] Jeff’s Insight on COVID-19
- [00:16:15] Mentors vs Coaches
- [00:20:19] Jeff’s Background with Entrepreneurship
- [00:37:16] Freelancers vs Entrepreneurs
- [00:40:52] Social Media VS Relationship Capitals
Connect with Jeff Fenster:
2. Visit the Everbowl website
3. Contact Jeff – firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!