She’s the CEO of the Love Out Loud Movement, an author & listed as one of Financial Review’s Top 100 Women. Get ready to hear from the unstoppable messenger of love & human potential, Nicole Gibson. Nicole has impacted thousands of people throughout the world & says this is only the beginning. Join us as Nicole opens up to Lance about her struggle with anorexia & how that empowered her to create something meaningful & magnificent. Nicole has helped orchestrate a worldwide meditation session. Yes, you read that right….worldwide! Stay to the end to find out all about it!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Nicole answers with, “Adversity is a teacher. Be a student of your own pain.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:26] Nicole’s Take on COVID-19
- [00:22:39] Tips to Help with Reprogramming
- [00:31:39] When Did Nicole Realize Her Gift?
- [00:47:35] Worldwide Meditation
Connect with Nicole Gibson:
2. Follow Love Out Louders on Facebook
3. Purchase the Love Out Loud (Audio Book) here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!