In today’s incredible episode, Lance talks with Mom of 18 & The Naked Podcaster, Jenn Taylor. Overcoming some painful adversities in her life, Jenn grew up in an abusive & addiction riddled home. In this episode you will discover Jenn’s life changing journey. From a grade 3 teacher inspiring her of her worth, a survivor of sexual assault at an early age, divorce, multiple miscarriages & ultimately becoming a mom of 18 children. Tune in to hear Jenn’s courageous life story of taking the adversity she was faced with as a young child & completely turning it into a healthy and healing life.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jenn answers with, “Tenacity. Anybody can get through anything if they want to.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:50] Jenn’s Beginning
- [00:13:48] Her Third Grade Teacher
- [00:22:13] Jenn’s Teenage Years
- [00:42:51] How Did Jenn Keep Her Confidence?
- [00:50:23] Eighteen Kids
Connect with Jenn Taylor
2. Find Jenn on her website
3. Listen to The Naked Podcaster here
4. Subscribe to Mom of 18 on YouTube
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!