Today, Lance is joined by Jonathon Aslay, one of America’s leading mid-life dating & relationship coaches, defender & protector of women’s hearts & author of Amazon’s #1 new release, “What The Heck Is Self-Love Anyway?” After losing his 19 year old son in 2018, Jonathon decided that he was going to deal with his grief through love. Lance & Jonathon chat about how we’re living in a “swipe culture” due to dating apps. Ultimately, as you will hear, Jonathon believes that no matter if you’ve been swiped left or swiped right, be grateful. Be sure to listen to the end to hear the secrets on what women really want!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jonathon answers with, “Just keep moving forward. Everything is going to be ok.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:26] Has COVID-19 Affected Jonathon?
- [00:10:37] How Did Jonathon Create Hope Again?
- [00:26:27] What Do Women Want?
- [00:36:15] The #1 Emotional Health Issue
- [00:38:32] What Are Men Doing Wrong?
Connect with Jonathon Aslay:
2. Find Jonathon on his website
3. Subscribe to Jonathon’s YouTube Channel
5. Purchase your very own copies of “What The Heck Is Self-Love Anyway?” & “Understand Men Now: The Relationships Men Commit To And Why”
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!