Happy Friday and welcome to today’s episode with co-founder of Affiliate Institute, Mathieu Jang. He has been a driving force in helping to generate over $100 million dollars in sales. In this episode, Lance and Jang explore a variety of strong topics. Jang expresses his thoughts on the COVID-19 situation and why he feels we as a country are on a house-arrest. The human mind and its capabilities are explored as Jang shares how Global Affiliate Zone was started. Our modern education system is tackled and Jang expresses his opposition to paying for access to information. Grab a bite for this episode as we deep dive into many more subjects!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Mathieu answers with a quote from Napoleon Hill, “Every temporary defeat comes with the seed of equivalent benefit.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:18] COVID-19
- [00:23:24] The Power of The Human Mind
- [00:38:49] Global Affiliate Zone
- [00:49:27] Jang’s Thoughts On The Modern Education System
- [01:04:51] Dedicating Your Energy To Success
Connect with Mathieu Jang:
2. Visit the Affiliate Institute website!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!