From star athlete, brain surgery survivor, and young entrepreneur before age 22, Jordan Ray is the founder and chief executive officer of Limitless Medical Logs, speaker and aspiring author. At age 17, Jordan was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation, a brain condition present from birth. This illness led to surgery which in turn caused Jordan to put a halt to her softball career. Join Lance and Jordan as they go deep into their stories and share their opinions as to why Limitless Medical Logs is so important. The raw strength of Jordan’s spirit is shared by her incredible story of pain, perseverance, and overcoming adversities.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jordan answers with, “Keep going. Do not ever give up on anything.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:02:42] Jordan’s Take on Current World Events
- [00:14:34] Brain Illness
- [00:19:01] 22-Year-Old CEO
- [00:27:18] Jordan’s Why
- [00:41:19] How is Jordan Dealing with the Loss of her Scholarship?
Connect with Jordan Ray:
3. Find Limitless Medical Logs on their website
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!