Hey UofA listeners, welcome to this special solo Monday episode. Lance passionately rants about the state of the world, from the racial concerns to division amongst peer groups, modern events and topics are explored in this episode. Lance shares how he has been reflecting, observing, and educating himself on a variety of issues. Join Lance as he gives a hard lesson in learning to break our internal barriers on people-pleasing and practicing setting boundaries with others. Stay tuned for this short episode as we explore how we learn to love our mistakes.
🥇QUOTE OF THE EPISODE🥇
“Take care of yourselves and love yourselves first, do what fires you up.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL HEAR:
- [00:03:04] Lance’s Views on Current Issues
- [00:05:33] Observing and Educating
- [00:08:48] The Problem With People Pleasing
- [00:14:13] Setting Boundaries and Becoming True To Ourselves
- [00:18:59] Love Our Mistakes
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!