Beginning this heartfelt episode, we are joined by the vibrant multi-media connoisseur, Kim Boudreau Smith. Kim’s gift to boldly empower the women she coaches has brought her all kinds of success. Once a former radio station owner, Kim now uses ‘Her Bold Voice’ to give women everywhere rich tools and strategies, as well as helping women succeed in developing their own ‘Bold Voice.’ Kim has used her platform to encourage her viewers to feel more comfortable and in tune with their inner dialogue. Kim strongly believes it takes a village to be a wonderful person and a profitable business owner.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY
Kim chuckles and gives a thoughtful response, “Being comfortable with me and accepting me. Just be you, and run with it.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:02:12] Backstory of a former Corporate Girl
- [00:07:52] Transition from Radio to Empowerment
- [00:13:12] Common Business Fears Women Experience
- [00:22:08] Struggles That Stand Out
- [00:30:17] Self Care Guide for Introverts
Connect with Kim B Smith:
2. Follow Kim on her website
3. Check out Kim’s books on Amazon
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!