Joining us today to share his story, we have the Founder of The Man That Can Project, Lachlan Stuart. When Lachlan retired from professional rugby, he found himself dealing with lost identity issues. Without rugby, he didn’t know who he was anymore, because of this, he fell into a depression. His symptoms included heavy drinking using drugs. In time, Lachlan soon realized that he had the skills to help other men realize their true worth, and was able to overcome his addictions and become bold enough to chase his worth. Join Lance and Lachlan in this amazing episode as they compare how they both felt after leaving their sports careers.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Lachlan answers with, “How much untapped potential we all have.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:11:28] Lachlan’s Story
- [00:38:55] What’s the Number One Thing That Holds People Back?
- [00:43:01] Things Men Can Start Implementing in Their Lives
- [00:55:34] Lachlan Asks Lance How he Recharges his Energy
- [00:58:15] Lachlan’s Podcast
Connect with Lachlan Stuart
2. Listen to The Man That Can Podcast here
3. Check out The Man That Can Project website
4. Join Lachlan Stuart Fitness here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!