Have you heard the phrase, “hitting rock-bottom” before? Everyone struggles and hits a point where we feel the weight of the universe testing us. Our guest today shares his adventures and how he started from mowing lawns, to a direct sales organization. Joining us, we have business coach, author-to-be, and entrepreneur, Eric Gilbert-Williams. Unpacking his business experience, Eric shares his resume, changes in mindset, overcoming challenges and staying humble. Lance and Eric explore the steps in becoming an author, and how writing is one of the greatest forms of artistic expression. Tune in until the end to hear about Eric’s podcast, “From Rock Bottom to Rockin’ It,” which will be launching in April 2020!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Eric answers with, “There is no end, it’s never over. Tomorrow a new sun will rise and so will you.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:08:34] Eric’s Backstory
- [00:25:12] Eric’s Business History and Resume
- [00:30:25] Change in Mindset and Habits
- [00:49:55] Process of Becoming an Author
- [00:54:19] Writing as Artistic Expression
Connect with Eric:
2. Find Eric on his website
3. Tune in for Eric’s podcast launching April 2020!
4. Pre-order Eric’s upcoming book, “The Standing Spot” here!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!