Maestro Shaman Hamilton Souther is the founder of the Blue Morpho Ayahausca and Shamanism Center in Peru. Hamilton spent over a decade living in the rainforests of Peru studying the way of the shaman. He’s the founder of Blue Morpho Tours, an Ayahuasca-based Peruvian retreat organization, and his new endeavor, the U.S.-based White Morpho. Over the last 12 years, he has guided thousands of participants into shamanic states of consciousness and has transformed shamanism into an accessible spiritual modality for westerners. Within that development, Hamilton has been able to heal westerners of depression, anxiety, drug addiction, and PTSD. His ceremonies also help people find their deepest purposes and goals in life.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:09:08] Pivoting through the Peruvian Covid apocalypse
- [00:14:10] Hamilton’s first spiritual awakening
- [00:27:50] The skills to develop as a shaman
- [00:42:14] The beauty of self-discovery through the ceremony
- [00:52:14] Launching books and digital communities for Shamanism
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
Hamilton says, “ When you learn to manage your breath, it will make you balanced and centered, and help you control the thought patterns of your mind.”
Connect with Hamilton:
- Visit Blue Morpho’s website
- Follow Hamilton on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Check out Hamilton’s book
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📖 Pre-order Mastering Adversity Book here
Join the SIZZLE community with this link SIZZLE.media/join/lancewessihos and earn FREE SIZZLE tokens!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in twice a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!