In this episode, Lance and Jane discuss the reality of not having to do everything on your own!
Jane Stewart is a woman’s coach for those who are ready to take the next step in life and take the plunge. Her goal is to empower, support, and inspire women to find a new direction in life and to move toward their goals with confidence instead of fear. She believes in the power of momentum and positive thinking to use to their advantage.
Jane tells listeners: “If you’re facing adversity, always take responsibility for yourself first. If that means that the adversity is happening in your life is a red flag… Pay attention to it and get the right support. Do not be afraid to get professional help to get you through adversity. You don’t have to be the hero alone.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to prepare to take the next steps past adversity
- Resources for overcoming fear through the help of therapy and coaches
- The harsh reality that you must stop taking care of everybody and give more to yourself
- To change your mindset away from making excuses and just start!
Connect with Jane Stewart:
- Learn more about Jane Stewart High Confidence Coach
- Follow Jane on Facebook and Instagram
- Visit her website at Jane Stewart’s website
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.