In this episode, Lance and Heather Ann discuss how to effectively influence others by allowing yourself to be REAL!
Heather Ann Havenwood helps coaches, experts, and service providers with current online marketing sales strategies to close the right clients. She is regarded a top authority on digital marketing, sales coaching, and online publishing business strategies. She has also been named in the top 50 must-follow women entrepreneurs by Huffington Post. Her successes include being able to grow multiple companies to over 7 figures and deliver tons of value to the marketplace.
Heather Ann urges listeners who are going through adversity to ask themselves: “Does it feed my confusion or strengthen my clarity?”
In this episode, you will learn:
- How social media has influenced different generations by creating a diversion to selling, communicating, and connecting
- How to stop being an expert and start being an influence
- What we value today is the ability to influence while being everywhere all the time via means of content
- The power behind amplifying who you are, instead of fabricating perfection
Connect with Heather Ann Havenwood:
- Learn more at heatherhavenwood.com
- Follow Heather on Instagram and LinkedIn
- Check out her Influencer Tribe Facebook Group
- Connect with her Messenger Bot
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.