Are you ready for a powerful episode? Our guest has gone from growing up poor to sleeping on the streets to being a recipient of the 2010 Business Journal Forty Under 40 award. Joining listeners & Lance we have a successful entrepreneur & author, Rob Imbeault. As a childhood sexual abuse survivor, Rob spent five years binging on alcohol & drugs & was determined to end his life. Listen intently to learn about the origins of his book, how it gave him the courage to get better, and ultimately helped create an abundant life for him & his family.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Rob answers with “You should treat yourself as you would treat the person you love the most.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:07:09] Rob’s Take on COVID-19
- [00:22:47] Plant Medicine Experience
- [00:27:36] Rob’s Backstory
- [00:54:36] What Happened to Make Rob Get Better?
- [01:07:50] Micro Dosing with LSD vs. Micro Dosing with Psilocybin
Connect with Rob Imbeault:
2. Find Rob on his website
3. Purchase Rob’s Book “Before I Leave You: A Memoir on Suicide, Addiction & Healing” here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes & tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique & inspiring individuals & showcase their journey & what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, & bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!