Joining Lance in this informational episode, we meet with The Apartment Rockstar, Founder & CEO of Rockstar Capital and is the only two-time winner of the National Apartment Association Independent Rental Owner of the Year Program Award, Robert Martinez. Rockstar Capital has been named #15 in the Fast 100 Fastest Growing Companies with the Houston Business Journal. Listen as Robert shares his story starting when he was a child growing up in a normal blue-collar home to becoming a multimillionaire, exploring how Robert learned to ground himself, his mothers’ encouragement in his business as well as his insights on houses and apartments.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Robert answers with “Take advantage of the gifts you have & keep the momentum going.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:07:22] Robert’s Childhood & Biggest Struggle Growing Up
- [00:15:30] What Makes Somebody a Good Salesperson?
- [00:21:01] How Does Robert Ground Himself?
- [00:22:41] The Power of his Mom’s Encouragement
- [00:32:11] Purchasing a House vs. Purchasing Apartments
Connect with Robert Martinez
2. Find on Robert his website
3. Check out Robert’s podcast
4. Read Robert’s blog
5. Check out Rockstar Capital’s website
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!