In today’s heartfelt episode, Lance is joined by the founder of Nova Zora Digital & host of the Digital Savage Experience podcast, Roman Prokopchuk. Roman shares his story of being a first-generation immigrant from Ukraine & how that affected his life as a digital marketer. Opening up about his adversities, Roman shares the miscarriages he & his wife have experienced & how they have impacted their lives. Giving insight on what it’s really like to be a foster parent, Roman shares the significance of why fostering is so important. The passion Roman feels for his fostering experience is revealed as he speaks about the joy his foster children bring to his life & how proud he feels to provide a home.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Robert answers with “Keep learning from your experiences.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:02:49] Roman’s Childhood
- [00:14:43] Roman’s Marketing Journey
- [00:21:31] How Can You Maximize Your SEO?
- [00:36:33] How’s it Been Since Adoption?
- [00:45:14] When Do Foster Parents Get to Decide on Adoption?
2. Find Roman on his website
3. Listen to Roman’s podcast
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes & tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique & inspiring individuals & showcase their journey & what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, & bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!