Today, Lance is joined by a fellow brother from Aubry Marcus’ Fit for Service Fellowship, Sam Kabert. Sam AKA SwagSam has launched several successful businesses (and brands) and was recognized in 2019 as one of the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 most successful (and influential) professionals. He is also the founder of WhatUp Silicon Valley, a podcast host, content creator, and successful entrepreneur. Sam opens up to Lance how after a friend’s suicide he realized it was time to stop and smell the roses in life. Shifting his internal monologue, Sam channeled his energy on focusing on his internal growth. Be sure to listen to the end to hear Lance and Sam talk about their experiences with psychedelics.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Sam answers with, “Surrender. Resistance creates pain.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:10] Sam’s Perspective On COVID-19
- [00:13:38] Where Are People Needing To Shift?
- [00:31:48] Trauma. How It Affects You.
- [00:42:31] Has Sam Benefitted From Surrender?
- [00:52:19] Accepting Spirituality
Connect with Sam Kabert:
2. Find Sam on his website
3. Email Sam at email@example.com
4. Listen to “Clone Yourself” podcast
5. Listen to “Soul Seekr” podcast
6. Listen to “What Up! Silicon Valley” podcast
7. Check out “EatUp Silicon Valley” on YouTube
8. Register for Sam’s Workshop Course here
9. Get your copy of “The Life You Were Born to Live”
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!