From Aubrey Marcus’ Fit for Service Mastermind, we have fellow brother, Maverick Cybersecurity Consultant & Seller and Regional Sales Manager, Sebastian Engström. In this raw episode, Sebastian shares his value learned from wim hof breathing, explores the deep roots of self-love, what defines personal masculinity, the peace within ourselves to deal with self-sabotage, and more. Stay tuned until the end as listeners will find themselves feeling emotional as Lance and Sebastian open the door to allow themselves to become vulnerable as the two explore grief, suicide, and loss.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Sebastian answers with a quote from Abby Wambach, “When you score, start pointing fingers.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:32] Sebastian’s Background
- [00:18:14] Exploring The Root Of Masculinity
- [00:26:35] Self Sabotage & Finding Peace Within Yourself
- [00:36:43] Wim Hof Breathing
- [01:00:11] “Who Am I Here For?”
Connect with Sebastian Engström:
1. Follow Sebastian on LinkedIn
2. Email Sebastian @ engström590@gmail.com
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!