In this episode, Donnie discusses why & how he started his own podcast. Donnie shares his experience as a marine turned entrepreneur, and talks about his experience in the workforce before achieving diving full-time into his businesses.
Today, Donnie Boivin is the host of the Top 200 business podcasts called Donnie’s Success Champions, a podcast all about empowering people who have lost their confidence so they can unleash their greatness.
Donnie tells listeners: “Every time fear pops up in your life, it’s the universe telling you that it’s that exact direction that you need to go. The people that make it and don’t are the difference between the people that step into that fire or don’t. When you step into that fire, you’ll realize life is all about the journey.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- What Marine discipline is all about
- Hot to escape the mundane world
- How to develop a business online
- Understanding podcasts as another mode of media
- The value of LinkedIn and the power of being authentic
Connect with Donnie Boivin:
- Follow Donnie onFacebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Visit his website
- Read his e-book – that’s now how you journal, jackass
- Listen to his podcast
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.