Aubrey Marcus Fit For Service sister, co-founder of The Alpas Project, dynamic speaker, and coach of conscious relationships around health, self-healing, intimacy, and purpose, Adrian Ellison joins Lance this episode to face the depths of trauma. Adrian has spent 5 years building credibility with a physical transformation company which led to her passion for more human potential. Through trauma healing and deepening connections with self and community, she has proven that transformation can be fast-tracked.
Lance and Adrian explore inner child work, dive into learning about what trauma really is, and how to identify it, alongside learning about the inner dialogue we often have with ourselves. Stay tuned until the end to hear more about The Alpas Project!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:14:27] Adrian’s Upbringing and Struggles
- [00:19:53] What Does Trauma Really Mean?
- [00:28:17] Inner Child Work
- [00:36:44] Building Inner Masculinity
- [00:39:55] Discovering Our Trauma
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Adrian answers with, “Adversity is only there because I have attachments to how things actually happen.”
Connect with Adrian Ellison:
1. Follow Adrian on Instagram!
3. Visit The Alpas Project website for couples intimacy retreats, masterminds and more!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!