Today Lance is joined by co-founder of The Verity Foundation and host of The Timeless Talks Podcast, Simon Fyall. Lance and Simon go deep into conversation regarding their childhoods and their relationships with their fathers. Simon shares the pivotal moment that happened to him at 12 years old and how he had to take on a lot of responsibility. One of Simon’s life goals right now is to close the generational gap between our youth and seniors as Simon presents how both young and old can learn from each other and in turn, make life easier. This is an episode that both men and women can get value from.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:10:36] The Beginning
- [00:15:22] Did Simon’s Childhood Affect Him?
- [00:39:28] Is Simon Hard On Himself?
- [00:46:32] What Did Simon’s Grandpa Say?
- [00:50:26] The Timeless Talks Vision
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Simon answered with, “I’m capable of way more than I give myself credit for.”
Connect with Simon Fyall:
2. Check out The Verity Foundation
3. Join The Verity Foundation’s Private Facebook group here
4. Follow The Verity Foundation on Instagram
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!