Identity theft. It’s raw and real! Joining Lance today is the founder of Identity Protection Planning, Dana Mantilia. Identity Protection Planning is a company dedicated to helping Americans protect themselves, their families, and their businesses against identity theft and cyber crimes. Dana has obtained Cyber Security and Risk Mitigation and Identity Management Institute Certified Identity Protection Advisor from Harvard University. Tune in to hear Lance and Dana discuss the many forms of identity theft, the best practices for protection, and how Dana’s content creation has helped bring this importance of this to light.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:12] How Did Dana’s Content Creation Start?
- [00:17:13] Are We Being Watched?
- [00:24:11] Dana’s Thoughts On TikTok
- [00:37:58] Top 3 Things To Keep Your Identity Safer
- [00:44:03] Tips On Video Content Creation
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Dana answers with, “It’s important to take time to just sit & reflect on what makes you happy.”
Connect with Dana Mantilia:
2. Check out Identity Protection Planning on their website
3. Check out Identron on their website
4. Follow Identron on Facebook
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!