Our next guest was voted one of the top 50 speakers in the world in 2020. Coming in at # 23 by REAL LEADERS, we have none other than Ben Newman! His prowess as a tough coach has landed him a clientele of famous players from the NFL, PGA, NBA, MLB, UFC, and NCAA. He’s also been featured on ESPN’s Rolling with the Tide for his work with the Alabama football team. Ben is a performance coach, international speaker and best-selling author. Listen as Ben shares his upbringing and opens up about the influence of his mother’s strength and resolve. What makes a great athlete, the vital importance of morning and nightly routines, and why discipline is key to locking in success are all discussed within this episode. Join Lance and Ben until the end to hear about modern struggles Ben is faced with that any listener can relate to.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:40] Ben’s Backstory
- [0018:08] What Separates Greatness?
- [00:28:23] Morning Routines
- [00:37:31] Locking In Discipline
- [00:43:01] Nutrition Struggles
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Ben answers with, “It’s not about how long you live, it’s how you choose to live your life.”
Connect with Ben Newman
2. Find Ben on his website
3. Tune in to “The Burn” Podcast with Ben Newman
4. Grab a copy of Ben’s book, “Own YOUR Success” here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!