In today’s episode we have the pleasure of listening to Lance & his guest, Jordan Rahme, discuss everything from quarantine, racism, and diving deep into your conscious and self-conscious mind. Jordan is a dynamic creative individual focused on personal mastery through reprogramming habits, navigating relationships, resolving traumas, and expressing one’s most authentic self. Jordan is a new age alchemist bridging ancient Eastern wisdom with modern Western technologies. He yearns to better understand our inner and outer worlds, rewire our psyches, and curate a life designed with intention and fuelled by purpose. Lance and Jordan also open to each other regarding the passing of their fathers. Sit back, relax, and enjoy this mind-blowing episode!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:02:32] Jordan’s Quarantine Experience
- [00:24:24] Jordan’s Journey
- [00:39:08] What Is Fear?
- [00:49:03] How Has Losing His Dad Affected Him?
- [01:06:17] What Does Jordan Actually Do?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jordan answers with, “Your pain is meant to be your medicine.”
Connect with Jordan Rahme:
2. Find Jordan on his website
3. Listen to the “Reframing Reality” podcast here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!