Anxiety is something that affects so many people throughout the world. Many of those affected don’t have the correct tools to deal with their anxiety unfortunately. Today’s guest, Carla Royal, is a Mindset & Performance Coach who works with high achieving, high-performance entrepreneurs and business owners who are quietly dealing with hidden anxiety and too much mental chatter. After growing up in a family of anxious, stressed out people, Carla knew she needed to find the correct coping mechanisms to not only help herself, but to help others break free from the grip of anxiety.
Tune in to hear Carla and Lance discuss the role anxiety is playing during the global pandemic and the importance of opening up about your anxiety and other mental issues. This rings true especially for men!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:23] How Does Anxiety Come Into Someone’s Life?
- [00:14:24] The Difference Between Anxiety, Excitement & Fear
- [00:24:55] How Carla Began Her Journey With Helping Others With Anxiety
- [00:32:52] How Carla’s Spirituality Has Changed
- [00:51:11] What Are The Common Denominators Between People Who Are Struggling Right Now?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Carla answers with, “Adversity has taught me that I can overcome anything life throws at me.”
Connect with Carla Royal:
2. Find Carla on her website
3. Listen to the Riffing on Realness podcast
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!