Joining Lance today is powerhouse entrepreneur Vince Del Monte to talk about COVID-19, living as a Christian and self reflections. Before the age of 30, Vince had a 7-figure online fitness business dedicated to skinny guys. Working with online entrepreneurs and business thought-leaders in his high-level 7-Figure Mastermind, Vince coaches his clients to quickly scale their businesses and take a quantum leap, both mentally and financially. Vince has coached thousands of men to transform their physiques through his training and online programs, while founding the M5 Movement where he teaches men how to Maximize all 5 M’s of Manhood, Muscle, Mindset, Money, Mission, & Marriage.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:23] COVID-19, Politics, and Relationships
- [00:19:03] Vince’s Upbringing and Life With Faith
- [00:30:56] Dealing With Hate and Criticism
- [00:38:03] Making Mistakes and Staying Humble
- [00:42:48] Reflecting On Criticism & Growing Your Self-Awareness
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Vince answers with, “If you’re going to build a bridge towards your dreams, there are going to be bricks you will have to lay.”
Connect with Vince Del Monte
2. Apply here to learn The 7-Figure Mastermind for growing and scaling your business!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!