Fellow Fit for Service Brother, Founder & CEO at Prodiconn Solutions, American TV personality and podcast host, Reno Ministrelli, joins Lance today in a deep conversation regarding life, the pandemic, psychedelics, the importance of owning up to your mistakes and being able to accept constructive criticism enhance your capabilities. Reno is a strong believer that being in your complete truth will allow the right people to enter your life. Ever wonder what ayahuasca and 5-MeO-DMT ceremonies consist of? Listen as Reno explains his experiences in detail and how Mother Ayahuasca was able to finally allow him to feel what loving yourself feels like.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:54] Growing Up In Detroit
- [00:15:45] Where’s The Happy Medium?
- [00:36:19] What Makes A Good Leader?
- [00:49:01] Reno’s Experience With Psychedelics
- [01:12:48] Why Is 5-MeO-DMT (Bufo Alvarius) So Terrifying?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Reno answers with, “The Universe always knows what we need and when we need it.”
Connect with Reno Ministrelli:
2. Find Prodiconn Solutions on their website
4. Listen to the I Dunno Dude podcast here
5. Follow the I Dunno Dude podcast on Instagram
6. Listen to Tom Brady’s full two-hour interview with Howard Stern here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!