In this episode, Lance and Antonio discuss the power of healing and overcoming past trauma.
Antonio S Fuster is the Founder of Bodhi Body Wellness which is an online hub focused on holistic health that includes life coaching, healing techniques, herbal remedies, and connection to source and self. He is a healer on a mission to guide people into their true purpose from their souls perspective in the outside world.
Gaining knowledge of global faith and learning from Shamans based in South America during healing ceremonies, to workshops in New York City. His work is an embodiment of belief and human potential.
Antonio tells listeners: “You have the ability to change the earth as an earthworm but to see things as an eagle.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- How past traumas can carry weight into your present and future
- The importance of working through trauma and healing
- Being in tune with yourself and spirituality
Connect with Antonio:
- Like their Facebook Page Bodhi Body Wellness
- Check their website Coming Soon at bodhibodywellness.com
- Follow their Instagram at bodhi_body_wellness
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.