Delaney McGuire a life coach and podcast host devoted to the mission of empowering millennials to create lives of well-being, purpose, and joy by leveraging strong habits and routines. Delaney knows first hand what it’s like going through dark times. He had landed a great job, was living in Chicago, and partying it up on the weekends. After reaching his breaking point with drugs and alcohol, Delany began a 2 year transformation, where he has broken free from his toxic lifestyle.
Tune in to hear Delaney share with Lance his life story from growing up in an alcoholic home, to battling a food addiction to the importance of practicing spirituality and grounding practices.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:40] The Beginning
- [00:14:52] Delaney’s Breaking Point
- [00:22:59] Travel Journey
- [00:35:13] How Does Delaney Deal With Imposter Syndrome?
- [00:52:31] Target Audience
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Delaney answers with, “Importance of leaning into your fear & to constantly push your comfort zone.”
Connect with Delaney McGuire:
2. Listen to Forge Your Path podcast
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!