Kristin Darga is a CEO, Author, Speaker, Executive Coach and Founder of Black Label Coaching and Impact Founder. Her media company and her award winning book, Impact Founder, provide an outlet for entrepreneurs to share their hardships and their triumphs! Kristin tells the real, gritty, and unsexy stories of entrepreneurship and fine tunes the minds of global leaders and entrepreneurs.
Tune in to hear how a traumatic breakup allowed Kristin to make the necessary changes needed to grow as an entrepreneur. Krisin’s ability to accept change is incredible. Be sure to follow Kristin and Impact Founder….there are some great things coming!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:15:21] Kristin’s Journey
- [00:28:34] How Does Kirstin Fill Her Cup?
- [00:38:56] Most Impactful Event
- [00:48:41] How Did Kristin Heal?
- [01:02:24] How Did Kristin’s Trauma Affect Her Entrepreneurial Journey?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Kristin answers with, “Adversity has taught me more about me.”
Connect with Kristin Darga:
2. Find Impact Founder on their website
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!