In this episode, Lance and Michael discuss living with the ups and downs of life and ways to EMPOWER yourself!
Michael W Connor is the Founder of UnderstandingU, his life-empowerment coaching brand that embraces happiness, positivity, and abundance. Michael has overcome challenging adversities ranging from his father being incarcerated at a very young age, being HIV positive, and being forced to leave a stable corporate job. All of which he found strength and positivity through the support of his loving family.
Michael tells listeners: “Don’t let the pain or the shock of something take you out of the game. You always gotta be a player. You always gotta keep it moving forward or you get left behind.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of living in the present; in the here and now.
- How an abundance mindset versus scarcity mindset will set you up for success
- The power behind embracing all the things that make you different
- His journey of overcoming adversity and eventually becoming a certified life coach
- How you can find your own methods to empower yourself
Connect with Michael:
- Learn more about UnderstandingU at www.uasinunique.com
- Follow Michael on YouTube and LinkedIn
- Email Michael at email@example.com
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.