Join Lance & Certified Life Coach, Greg Audino, in this in-depth episode where they talk about how past traumas can deeply affect a person’s life. Trauma has many faces, so what works for one person may not work for another. Greg explains that even if you live a life of great blessings, you still need to practice daily gratitude. Tune in to find out what Greg gives away for free to first-time clients!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Greg answers with, “You cannot be attached to things.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:43] Greg’s Background
- [00:19:48] How Did Greg Develop His Confidence?
- [00:26:20] What is One of The Bigger Struggles That Has Shaped Greg?
- [00:29:55] What Does Greg See As a Reason Why People Struggle?
- [00:51:01] Greg’s Daily Routine
Connect with Greg Audino:
2. Find Greg on his website
3. Check out Greg’s YouTube channel
4. Listen to Greg’s podcast here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!