In this episode, Lance and Meghan discuss the shortcomings and challenges of the U.S. healthcare system.
Meghan Nechrebecki is the Founder and CEO of Health Care Transformation. She empowers employers, healthcare providers, and individuals to navigate the system to reduce healthcare costs. She is also the author of the My Health Care Transformation Handbook, a guide to navigating the system.
Meghan tells listeners: ““Your mindset is what allows you to then take action… The only person who has control over your life is YOU!”
In this episode, you will learn:
- The background behind insurance inequality and history of health insurance in the U.S.
- The epidemic of a lack of knowledge for the way healthcare actually works
- An introduction into navigating the system
- What to do when you have an urgent health issue such as going to the emergency room vs utilizing urgent care facilities
Connect with Meghan:
- Learn more about Healthcare Transformation at their website caretransformation.net
- Follow Healthcare Transformation on Instagram
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.