Another featured member from the Aubrey Marcus Fit for Service Fellowship, Civil Engineering Consultant and aspiring author, Sally Hughes, joins Lance today for an in-depth conversation about religion, getting out of a victim mentality and most importantly, finding your truth. Sally also opens up about how her breast implants made her deathly ill and almost ruined her life. Tune in to hear the similarities that Lance and Sally share!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:07:00] Resistance vs. The Right Thing To Do
- [00:15:00] Sally’s Childhood
- [00:38:08] Religion vs. Spirituality
- [00:53:12] How Did Sally Change Her Mindset?
- [01:06:25] How To Balance
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Sally answers with, “The answers and the blame are always inside yourself.”
Connect with Sally Hughes:
1. Follow Sally on Instagram
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!