2x TED Talk Speaker, #1 best selling author, AfterBuzz TV host and writer, anxiety advocate for teens & fellow podcast host, Megan Gallagher joins the UOFA alumni as she and Lance explore a variety of topics related to mental health. Megan shares her upbringing on how she discovered she was suffering from panic attacks and anxiety at an early age in her life and how she has since learned to manage her mental health. Megan offers advice for young listeners on how they too can measure their anxiety symptoms, and why she feels modern teenagers are living in a difficult day in age due to social media pressures. Stay until the end to hear more about Megan’s exploits from authoring a book to becoming a TED Talk speaker.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:18:12] Relationship With Anxiety
- [00:29:19] Measuring Your Anxiety Symptoms
- [00:58:42] Motivational Speaking
- [01:02:51] Why Complaining Doesn’t Benefit Anyone
- [01:11:22] Setting The Bar High For Ourselves
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Megan answers with, “I have the ability to make other people’s lives better and to lift other people up.”
Connect with Megan Gallagher:
2. Find Megan on her website
3. Grab a copy of Megan’s book, “You Can Choose” here
4. Tune in for Megan’s Podcast’s here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!