Joining Lance today we have a top entrepreneur mentor and business architect, Mike Zeller.
Mike has had a hand in starting or owning 15+ businesses across multiple industries including technology, real estate, fashion, digital marketing, and high-level entrepreneur masterminds and coaching. Mike is most passionate about helping entrepreneurs and thought leaders gain clarity. He helps entrepreneurs focus on their zone of genius while unleashing their potential to make money and impact. Mike and Lance explore business failures and success stories, recognizing our emotional intelligence, and many more insightful pieces of knowledge. Stay tuned to hear more about Mike’s upcoming book, “Twiceborn: How a Crisis Can Remake You.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:08:55] Business Failures and Wins
- [00:17:23] What Serves You and Others
- [00:31:46] Understanding Our Emotional Intelligence
- [00:38:25] Why Do Some Entrepreneurs Fail And Others Succeed?
- [00:42:29] Successful Clients of Mike & Stories
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Mike answers with, “Our crisis’ and our resistances in life are here to lift us, not hold us down.”
Connect with Mike Zeller
2. Find Mike on his website
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!