In this episode, Lance and Liz Garcia discussed the importance of understanding your own consciousness and how one can do that by means of meditation or self awareness or by contemplation. Liz explained that by removing our inner blockages , a person may achieve a certain level of consciousness which in turn can help attain inner peace and happiness.
Liz Garcia is a transformational leader, inspirational speaker, spiritual teacher of consciousness and founder of Trumpeter of Truth. Through all the adversities she had gone through; Liz mission and intentions is to assist in the effort to reduce human suffering at all levels of consciousness. She now shares this pioneering consciousness research accessible, fun and easy to understand — to inspire others to learn how to be happy, within the context of understanding levels of consciousness and where the true power and true happiness truly exists.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY
Liz answered, “When you are on the edge of lunacy or death, life is worth living”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:19:20] Confronting the darkness
- [00:20:40] Dr. David R. Hawkings, Consciousness calibrations to the light
- [00:30:40] Your consciousness dictates your power
- [00:40:10] Swinging from high to low
- [00:53:30] Measurement of consciousness
- [00:56:05] What is contemplation and living prayer
- [01:00:00] What is inner block
- [01:10:42] Where to find Liz Garcia (social media)
- [01:11:15] levels of consciousness
Connect with Liz Garcia:
2. Follow Liz on her website.
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!