Joining us today, we have the brave speaker, author, and mindset coach, Marcus Aurelius Anderson. At a young age, Marcus knew he was destined for great things. When he was 38, Marcus enlisted in the United States Army. Ready for battle, he suffered a spinal injury that left him paralyzed from the neck down. In the days and months of healing, Marcus had experienced deep soul searching which brought him to view his injury as something of a gift. Exploring the philosophy of gratitude and the deepness of aspirations, Marcus learned to find peace with his disability. Hit that play button and open your heart for this amazing story!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Marcus answer’s with “Adversity is a gift. Embrace it!”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:20] What Was it Like for Marcus Growing Up?
- [00:13:39] Enlisting in the US Army
- [00:18:59] How Did Marcus Look at Adversity Before His Injury?
- [00:21:41] The Skills Associated with Martial Arts
- [00:46:35] How Do You Know When it’s Time to Pivot?
Connect with Marcus Aurelius Anderson
2. Find Marcus on his website
3. Purchase Marcus’s book
3. Listen to the “Conscious Millionaire Epic Achiever” podcast
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!