After 10 years in the aerospace industry, technology start-up, and renewable energy industries, today’s guest found his path to changing the world through skincare. Robert Metcalf is the owner and COO of a family-owned luxury skincare company, May Lindstrom Skin. May Lindstrom is a company that makes their products themselves. Robert is a proud husband and father and quickly realized that pursuing his career as a rocket scientist wasn’t what he truly wanted. Listen as Robert shares his life story with Lance from everything from his financial struggles, to how certain entrepreneurial fathers made an impact on his life.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:02:50] Robert’s Take on Current World Events
- [00:11:48] Lone Wolf
- [00:26:26] Did People Let Robert Down?
- [00:27:31] Getting into Entrepreneurship
- [00:39:25] May Lindstrom Skin
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Robert answers with, “Adversity is an opportunity.”
Connect with Robert Metcalf:
1. Follow Robert on Instagram
2. Check out May Lindstrom Skin
3. Follow May on Instagram
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!