Sitting with Lance today to stay present in the moment is author of “Satori Ananda,” project management professional, a certified coach practitioner, and a TedX speaking coach, Michael Tanmer. Through his coaching, writing and speaking, Michael empowers young leaders to transcend beyond their limitations to achieve personal and professional greatness. As an adventure athlete and Ironman finisher based in Vancouver, BC, Michael has found his dharma of living and creating his dream life while helping others do the same. Michael shares pieces of his story on his divorce, his evolution from journalling to becoming an author, and even more tips for aspiring writers out there!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:12:57] Divorce and Adversity
- [00:17:55] Getting Out Of The Victim Mentality
- [00:21:09] Evolution of Journaling to Authoring
- [00:32:17] The Process of Sitting With Uncomfortable Feelings
- [00:45:03] The Journey Of Writing A Book
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Michael answers with, “It’s important what words we use in our thoughts because those words create our reality.”
Connect with Michael Tranmer
2. Find Michael on his website
3. Coming soon in 2020, Satori Ananda, written by Michael, click here for more info!
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!