Joining Lance today we have CEO of Inward, founder of Moment Sales, founder of MindfulnessDailyApp, and sales coach and mentor, Walter Roth. Walter helps leaders and organizations create moment-to-moment sales awareness and alignment to deliver on their promise slogan of less selling, more sales. Walter has driven the initial sales and sales process for multiple startups across technology, media, and service providers. He has raised over $6M in funding for his own startups and advises founders and venture capitalists in fundraising. Walter and Lance explore becoming self-aware of the meaning of your suffering, learning your core truth, and why many entrepreneurs are scared of outcomes? Stay tuned until the end to hear Walter’s sales process and what leads him to success.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:45] Walter’s Background
- [00:08:49] How Our Life Events Shape How We Help Others
- [00:19:57] Getting To The Core Truth & Fear
- [00:24:23] Why Are We Scared Of The Outcome?
- [00:39:37] Walter’s Sales Process
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Walter answers with, “The suffering that comes from adversity is our greatest friend and a source of your rocket fuel.”
Connect with Walter Roth
2. Visit the Moment Sales website to learn more about driven and motivated sales!
3. Visit the Inward Sales website for more information on becoming a sales surgeon!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!