In this spiritually lifting episode, we learn that no matter your background and upbringing, you can find your worth and become empowered through that worth. Joining us, we have an ordained minister, motivational speaker, and author, Treveal Lynch. Lance and Treveal start the episode by uncovering how Treveal grew up in a tough neighborhood and had to learn many lessons to become the man he is today. Treveal expresses his fondness for his grandmother in helping him overcome his adversities. Treveal shares how “I Am The Possible” was founded and how it has empowered tons of individuals with finding their worth and “what.” Lance explores with Treveal on how he sets up his perfect day and the importance of meditation. Treveal being an author, elaborates on his book, “What Is Enough” with Lance as the two discuss the significance and importance of the book.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Treveal answers, “Our capacity to overcome is unlimited.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:14] Treveal’s Backstory
- [00:13:49] Finding A New Direction In Life
- [00:20:32] What is Self Worth
- [00:24:02] I Am The Possible
- [00:31:58] Set Up For A Good Day
- [00:41:33] “What Is Enough?” Book
- [00:48:15] Working From Our Worth
Connect with Treveal Lynch:
2. Find Treveal on his website
3. Find Treveal’s book, “What Is Enough?” on Amazon
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!